Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Standing Close to the Event Horizon

At this point in my micro controller adventure, I feel that I'm standing next to the event horizon of micro controller project development. By that I mean it would be easy to slip into low level ARM chip and coding; wire wrapping boards with tiny micro-controllers, or even worse. Right now the higher level boards have a USB connector that can power the board and download the program. However, this package can be reduced to just a board, but the underlying code and hardware will not have to be ported. For example, here is a compatible mini to the board I just ordered.


The dimensions of the Pro Mini PCB are approximately 0.7" x 1.3"

But is the future, there will emerge a new modular "Arduino" called smARtDUINO which at this time is in KickStarter here.

. .
It is a board level component system. In the above demonstration a quad core Arduino is built.



No comments:

Post a Comment